National Coaches Week – September 22-30th!
Post a thank you message/picture to your coach on social media! Please use the following Hashtags – #ThanksCoach and tag @manitobagymnastics @cdngymnastics @sportmanitoba for any social media posts. Manitoba Gymnastics will repost the photos we are tagged in to the MGA social media sites!
To thank coaches for all that they do Coach Association of Canada, Sport Manitoba/Coaching Manitoba and Manitoba Gymnastics Association has the following opportunities available:
Free Online NCCP Training:
- Coaching Initiation in Sport – 5 PD Points
- Coaching Athletes with a Disability – 5 PD Points
- Making Headway – 5 PD Points
There will be PD Points for attendance at Building Team Culture which will be rostered by Coaching Manitoba. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register:
- Responsible Coaching Movement – Tuesday September 25th – 9:30 – 11:30 am – 145 Pacific Avenue – Conference Centre
- Building Team Culture – Wednesday September 26th – 6:30 – 10:00 pm – 145 Pacific Avenue – Theatre
- Building Team Culture – Thursday September 27th – 6:30 – 10:00 pm – Neepawa
Other Free Opportunities:
- Email email@example.com to receive vouchers to U of M Bisons Athletic Teams home Volleyball, Basketball and Hockey games for the regular season!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 10 pairs of tickets to the U of B Bobcats basketball or volleyball games!
- Female Coach Mentorship Guides available for free download!