Membership & Registration Info
2016-2017 MGA Registration HandbookThe Manitoba Gymnastics Association provides leadership, services and program development for a growing membership over 6,000.
What are the benefits of joining the MGA?
- MGA carries liability and accident insurance for all members
- MGA provides access to development programs for Athletes, Coaches and Judges (clinics, workshops, resource materials)
- MGA provides access to and member rates for the CANGYM Program and courses and clinics hosted by the M.G.A
- MGA provides clubs with access to MGA Competitions from Regional Stream to National Stream, provides clubs the opportunity to host major gymnastic competitions and provides MGA certified Judges for Competitions upon request
- MGA provides clubs with copies of the M.G.A. Calendar, newsletters, fundraising and sponsorship opportunities.
- MGA has one of the lowest registration fees in Canada
- Our mandate is to develop, promote and guide gymnastics as a lifetime activity in Manitoba. We are here for you!
- MGA Policies and Procedures October 2016
- Athletic Accident Claim Form Instructions
- Sanction Application & Report Form
- Attending Physician Statement
- Can Gym Order Form
- Child Abuse Registry Check
- Club Best Practices
- Dental Form
- Insurance Letter to Clubs
- MGA Recognition Awards
- Sport MB Insurance Info