The Manitoba Gymnastics Association has guidelines that must be followed with regards to being a registered coach in Manitoba, view our Policies and Procedures for more information. All Coaches must be certified under the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP).
- Gymnastics Foundations
- Competition 1
- Competition 2
- Competition 3
- Competition 4
Upcoming Artistic Courses
- Gymnastics Foundations – Intro Theory and Artistic Registration Form – Dec 28-30, 2018
- Gymnastics Foundations – Intro Theory and Artistic Registration Form – Mar 29-31, 2019
- Gymnastics Foundations – Intro Theory and Artistic Registration Form – May 19, 26 and Jun 2, 2019
Upcoming Trampoline Courses
- Gymnastics Foundations – Trampoline Registration Form – Jan 3
- Trampoline Level 2 – Registration Form – Jan 4-6, 2019
Maintenance of NCCP Certification
- NCCP Certified coaches are required to collect Professional Development points to maintain their level of certification.
- Gymnastics Foundations coaches must collect 10 points over a 5 year period
- Competition 1 coaches must collect 20 points over a 5 year period
- The following chart shows how PD Points can be obtained.
- The amount of PD Points a coach has can be found in the Locker under a coaches’ NCCP number.
- Coaches who fail to obtain the required points within the time period allotted will be considered “Not Renewed” in their certification and must collect the points before receiving their “Certified” status again.
Individual Coaching Resources
- How to Access the Locker to View Your Certifications
- Rostering Active Coaching and Other PD Activities
- Making Ethical Decisions Online Evaluation Instructions
- Competition 1 Coach Evaluation Guide
- Comp 2 Coach Evaluation Guide
- How to Link Respect in Sport to NCCP Certifications in the Locker
Club Coaching Resources