Check your coaching certification
Visit the CAC Locker to access your coaching records, update your personal information (name, address, e-mail address etc.), obtain a printable official transcript (showing your name and address) and more!
To access your information you must know your NCCP#. There is a method to lookup your NCCP# if you don’t already have it.
Interested in Coaching Gymnastics? Here’s what you need!
National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP)
The Manitoba Gymnastics Association has guidelines that must be followed with regards to coaching in Manitoba. All Coaches must be certified under the NCCP program.
- Gymnastics related NCCP programs within Manitoba are under the jurisdiction of the MGA, in co-operation with Sport Manitoba and the Coaching Association of Canada.
- All NCCP Technical Courses and Practical Certification are under the jurisdiction of the MGA and must be arranged through the MGA office. NCCP Theory Courses are arranged through Sport Manitoba.
B. General Policies
- All coaches, artistic, and trampoline and tumbling, sixteen years of age and older, mustcomplete the Foundations of Gymnastics Course as soon as possible, preferably within the current program year.
- By August 31, 2004, clubs that offer Regional Stream and higher level programs who wish to become members of the MGA, must retain the services of a head coach who has full NCCP Level 1 Certification or is a Trained Gymnastics Foundations Coach. All coaches participating in any sanctioned competition held in Manitoba must be fully certified minimum NCCP Level 1 orTrained Gymnastics Foundations Coaches.
C. Program Outline
The NCCP Program offers four levels of training and education for coaches:
Foundations of Gymnastics
- Level 2 Competitive Coach within the Regional Stream
- Level 3 Provincial or National Stream Coach
- Level 4 High Performance Coach
Please click below for Level 2 Practical forms:
The Level 2-3 program has three components: theory, technical and practical. Theory Courses are offered by Coaching Manitoba and are generic to all sports. Technical Courses are specific to artistic gymnastics, and trampoline and tumbling, and encompass issues in men’s, women’s or trampoline and tumbling aspects of the sport. Practical Certification is different at each level, but is achieved by a certain number of hours of practical experience in the gym, as well as other written work (i.e.: the NCCP Workbook). Level 4 is a two year course, which incorporates all 3 components.
D. Course Fees
- The course fees for NCCP Technical Courses are set by the MGA on an annual basis.
- The minimum age to receive certification in a NCCP Technical Course is sixteen years.
E. Clinic Hosting and Scheduling
- The MGA will organize and schedule NCCP Technical Courses when and where interest has been expressed. A minimum of 7 participants is required to ensure courses will not be cancelled. Clubs may request the MGA office to organize clinics in their area or at their club. All courses will be open to any coach with the proper certification. All others will be considered to be auditing the course.
- Course fees and administration for all NCCP Courses will be processed and retained by the MGA office.
Please contact the MGA Office at 925-5781 for more information or for a listing of upcoming NCCP courses. For more information on coaching, visit Coaching Manitoba’s website at Coaching Manitoba.