YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg Seeking Gymnastics Instructor – Part time Elmwood Kildonan Branch, 454 Kimberly Ave.
At the Y, we believe in helping kids reach their full potential. Our youth programs focus on building skill development and confidence. As a Gymnastics Instructor, you will help kids use a variety of equipment and get them twisting, tumbling and tucking through a number of routines.
Why work at the Y?
- You make a difference in a kid’s life every day
- Great people and a great work environment
- Complimentary individual membership to the Y
- Super fun job, teaching kids gymnastics routines! Are you the right fit?
Are you the right fit?
- Able to plan/develop/deliver a safe and fun gymnastics program following curriculum
- Demonstrate and teach fundamental movement and gymnastics skills
- Record and report program statistics
- Able to adjust programming based on skill level What else do you need?
What else do you need?
- 1 – 2 years’ experience coaching Gymnastics
- NCCP Community/Instruction Coaching Level 1
- Enjoys working with children and able to build a rapport with children and parents
- Solid problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong communication skills
- Emergency First Aid (we can provide) and CPR Level C
Make a difference in a kid’s life today – join our team! Please submit your application, resume and cover letter by September 30, 2018, to the attention of: Lindsey Lee, Children’s Health and Fitness Coordinator
Trampolines for Sale
GymKyds is looking to sell 2 large folding trampolines. Both approximately 6ft X 12ft
White Trampoline: Excellent used condition – $500
Black Trampoline: In need of some reinforcement on brackets that hold springs (minor welding). Bed in good condition. $400
Willing to sell both together for $800.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
City of Winnipeg SPIN Program Seeking Instructors
The City of Winnipeg SPIN (Sport Programs in Inner City Neighbourhoods) is seeking instructors for recreational gymnastics programs for children ages 6-14 at various community locations in Winnipeg. Hourly wage of $25 per hour running from Oct-Dec two days per week. Gymnastics Foundations Certified status preferred however Gymnastics Foundations trained status accepted. If interested please email your resume to email@example.com by September 26th, 2018!
Rivereast Transcona Edventures is Seeking a Coach
Rivereast Transcona Edventures is looking for coaches for Wednesday evenings and possibly Thursdays starting the week of September 17th, 2018. Honorarium of $30/hr. If interested please contact Gail at 204-667-6193 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Portage Gymnastics Club Seeking Recreational Coach
Portage Gymnastic Club is located in Southport, Manitoba (just south of Portage la Prairie). We are looking for a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic gymnastics coach for our recreational program. Our recreational program starts in October and runs until March. Coaches needed for evenings starting at 5:00 p.m Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays.
- Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Check
- Respect in Sport Certificate
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Springers Gymnastics Seeking Office Administrator/Office Assistant (Full-time and Part-Time Position – Start Date TBD)
Springers Gymnastics is one of the largest homes of high-quality gymnastics instruction for athletes of all ages and ability levels in Winnipeg.
We are hiring an Office Administrator/Office Assistant to cover reception as well as in-person inquiries,handle daily bookkeeping tasks, bank deposits, payroll, as well as maintain the online registration program. Will be required to assist in event preparation as well as working at events. Must be able to work well multi-tasking in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
-Accounting experience is required, preferably in Quickbooks
-Administrative experience – min 4 years required
-Excellent communication and organizational skills
-Ability to work independently
-Advanced level in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with wage expectations, and availability.
Winnipeg Gymnastics Centre Seeking Men’s Artistic Gymnastics Competitive Program Coach
The Winnipeg Gymnastics Centre is owned and operated by Celia Champion. Our aim is to support the sport of gymnastics through fun and fitness, excelling to each individuals potential, catering to both men and women of all ages.
We are looking for an energetic, vibrant and innovative coach to work in our Men’s Competitive Program. The position would also include working with the Women’s Competitive Program up to 10 hours per week. We have a current membership of over 1000 participants. There are 250 boys registered in the club.
Start date: Immediately
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. A financial relocation package is offered.
- Minimum Level 3 NCCP certification
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Respect in Sport Certificate
- Make Ethical Decisions online evaluation
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. To learn more about the Winnipeg Gymnastics Centre, visit us at www.winnipeggymnasticscentre.com. We thank everyone for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Turtle Mountain Twisters is Seeking Part Time Coach
Turtle Mountain Twisters located in Boissevain, MB is currently seeking applications for a recreational (Competitive Certification an asset) coach to begin as soon as possible. Classes to start September 17th, 2018. This is a flexible position requiring 20-25 hours a week in mostly the evenings, and some weekends. Coach will have the flexibility to create their own schedule as long as it meets the requirements and demands of the club and registrations. We hope to run 8 and 12-week sessions September 17th-Classes wrapping up December 14th and January 7th-April 12th (With a week off for spring break)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Gymnastics Foundations Course
- First Aid/CPR Course
- Respect-in-Sport Certification
- Active Start Course
- Police Background Check & Child Welfare Check.
Salary & Benefits: Commensurable to experience and qualifications. Submit your resume in confidence via e-mail to the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winnipeg’s Newcomer Sports Academy is Seeking Instructor
Winnipeg Newcomer Sports Academy is seeking an instructor for a 6-week program (Sept 9,16, Nov 25, Dec 2, 9, 16). The program would be from 11:00-12:00 pm located at the U of W Rec Plex/Canada Games Sport for Life Centre. The classes would consist of small group (less than 20) participants. Ages would likely vary between ages 5-12 for girls and 4-6 for boys.
Hourly wage $25 per hour. Instructor with Gymnastics Foundations or Level 1 Certification preferred however Gymnastics Foundations trained would be considered. Please send a resume to email@example.com!
Neepawa Gymnastics Club – Seeking Recreational Gymnastics Coach
Neepawa Gymnastics Club is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Recreational Gymnastics Coach for the September to March gymnastics season. Practices are on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights, coaching various ages and abilities. Wages will correspond with experience and qualifications.
- Need to Complete Respect in Sport Certification by September 2018
- Willing to attend additional training sessions
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Amanda @ 204-212-0210 if you are needing more information or are interested in the position.
Crescentwood Gymnastics Seeking Regional Program Coach:
Crescentwood Gymnastics is looking for a friendly, enthusiastic gymnastics coach for our Regional Stream Program Saturday afternoons and Tuesday and Thursday evenings from September to May (our gymnastics season). Wage will be based on qualifications and experience. If interested please reply to this ad with your resume at email@example.com.
- Enjoys working with children
- Comfortable creating lesson plans for Intermediate/Advanced level athletes
- Works well in a group environment
- Willing to volunteer
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and ethical
- Problem solving skills
- NCCP Gymnastics Foundations Course (previously NCCP level 1) must be completed
- NCCP Introduction to Competition 1 (previously NCCP level 2) nearly completed/completed
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification
- Respect in Sport
- Previous coaching experience in Intermediate and Advanced
- Lesson Planning
- Class Management
- Delivering quality programing while working with fellow coaches and creating a fun and safe environment
- Parent interaction
- Set up and take down equipment
- Prepare routines
- Willing to travel for competitions
Job Location: 1170 Corydon Avenue – Central Corydon Community Centre, Crescentwood site
Keystone Kips Gymnastics – Seeking Recreational Gymnastics Coach
Keystone Kips Gymnastics is located in West St. Paul, Manitoba (on the perimeter between Main Street and McPhillips Street). We are looking for a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic gymnastics coach for our recreational programs running September – June. Our recreational programs start at age 3 and include varying levels of abilities. The position may include evenings starting at 5:00 p.m., as well as weekends. Wages will correspond with experience and qualifications.
- Minimum Gymnastics Foundations trained with intention on becoming certified
- Emergency First Aid and CPR C/AED certified or willingness to become certified
- Respect in Sport certificate
- Previous coaching experience would be an asset
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.